SOTW Jewelry requires extra attention to maintain its longevity and luster, especially on items made with gold plated finishes and/or delicate stones.
- When getting dressed, put on last and take off first.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to water, lotion, oils, perfumes, and cosmetics to prevent discoloration and tarnishing.
- Store your jewelry in the provided pouch to avoid scratches and tangled chains.
- Remove before exercising, swimming, and showering.
- Use a microfiber or polishing cloth to wipe clean.
We encourage you to follow the steps above to properly
care for your jewelry to keep it looking like new!